Happy for me, sad for my kids.....getting out of my marriage, getting on with my life.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I forgot to add - over 10 weeks smoke free!!!

TOOT TOOT TOOT <--- that's me tootin' my horn.

This Friday, it will be 11 weeks since my last cigarette. Can you believe it? If I thought I could have one and never have one ever again, I would. I'd love one. But I know I can't. Maybe someday I can....but I'm not going to risk it. I was like that at one time....I'd smoke a cigarette and go years without another. I just think of how much money I've saved (cigs are over $5 a pack here, which I know is cheap compared to other places but wasted money no matter how much they are!), how I don't smell bad anymore (I HATE the smell of cigarettes on clothes and hair - ick), I'm not wasting time by having to go somewhere to smoke since I didn't smoke at home.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

I've been there and 10 weeks was still a bit tough but it gets sooo much easier after that. Congrats on such a healthy, self-loving choice in your life!!

Anonymous said...

hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

check your blog periodically, hoping things are in a better place, even just a little bit. wishing you well.