Happy for me, sad for my kids.....getting out of my marriage, getting on with my life.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New therapist today - so kinda looking forward to it, kinda not

We have an appointment this afternoon with our new therapist. I have talked to him on the phone twice. He seems very nice...has a sweet, soothing voice. I know that doesn't mean anything, but at least just talking to him didn't fill me with dread. DH is on-board.....I told him I'd be happy to go alone and would rather have it that way if he is not going to be open and honest. So we'll see. Wish me luck.

Started my class yesterday with a bang....I've finished half of the assignments for the week and am getting ready to take a quiz. She puts out the assignments for the entire quarter, so I can work ahead if I want. Just have to do each week's assignments/quizzes by Saturday. This online class business is kinda fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope the appointment goes well. My husband got his bachelors degree through online schooling, it's nice and convenient.

shrink on the couch said...

I'd like to be more proficient at Excel. I know how to do a few things, enough to get me into trouble.

Isle Dance said...

YAY! :o)