Happy for me, sad for my kids.....getting out of my marriage, getting on with my life.

Monday, May 12, 2008

ANOTHER good weekend! :)

I think this is 4 in a row. Amazing.

Though for some reason, I was on edge. I felt jumpy all weekend, and actually felt like I was having some anxiety symptoms (very tight chest, unable to catch my breath). It's probably because I did a little snooping...didn't turn up anything, but then my mind starts to race: what if THIS means something, what if THAT means something? What if, what if, what if.....I DO need to strike that from my vocabulary. I will work on that.

Mondays tend to be bad. I am alone after spending a lot of time with DH over the weekend and after having the kids around. I have too much time to putter and think and feel sorry for myself. I'm going to work on making today the best Monday I've had in months.

Even though I'm dealing with edginess and facing down a bad Monday, it is amazing how far we've come.

3 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

I guess with the "what if this means something" fears, you have to decide "when it DOES mean something, I'll KNOW it." ?? I'm glad you are having a spell of good weekends. It really says a lot about how the two of you are working toward a better marriage.

p.s. Hope your Tues is even better than y our best MOnday : )

Trying real hard to move on said...

Logically I know that....if something were going on, I think I'd know. I always did before. But logic doesn't always prevail these days. :)

I got through my Monday unscathed. Now on to Tuesday...so far so good.

shrink on the couch said...

A good monday is BIG progress!! WTG!