Happy for me, sad for my kids.....getting out of my marriage, getting on with my life.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Article on needing to know the details

I hope this link works....this is the article that has had me thinking that I do deserve to be told the details if I want them (I always thought I "deserved" it but thought maybe I ought to just let it go).

http://www.infidelity.com/index.cfm/event/article/class/Trouble-Suspicion/articleId/439.html

I am not real sure about Peggy Vaughan. I haven't seen her book but have read a little about her on a few websites. I kind of skimmed over the part about the Oprah show. The two bits of the article that I identified with the most were the analogies and the door/window and the puzzle with missing pieces.

I feel like if I could express myself better, I could have written the same article about my own feelings!

No comments: